Lavender Essential Oil
Delivers a calming scent that’s ideal for de-stressing or for a peaceful ambiance
The natural oils found in plants have been used for centuries by cultures all over the world for their fragrance and benefits. Our amazing botanicals can be diffused, inhaled or applied topically to help support your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellness.
Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
Country of Origin: France
Parts Used: Leaves, flowers
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Blends With: Eucalyptus, lemon and peppermint oil
- Diffuse in a spray bottle with a few ounces of water and spray on bed linens to support a restful sleep.
- Add a few drops to the corner of your shower and let the warm steam surround you with a relaxing fragrance.
- Dilute a few drops with a carrier oil and wear as a gentle, natural - smelling fragrance.
- Add to a carrier oil and massage into temple, scalp and forehead to help moisturize the skin and calm the senses.
You will find that Mannatech essential oils are some of the highest quality available. To maintain this quality, we recommend you store them in a cool, dark place.
Our fragrant essential oils are:
- Free of solvents, preservatives and synthetics
- Not tested on animals
- Meets IRFA standards
Mannatech essential oils meet stringent quality specifications and are put through a number of quality tests for identity and purity, including:
- Optical Rotation and Refractive Index Testing
- Specific Gravity Testing
- Organoleptic testing (color, appearance, odor)
FOR SAFETY: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before using essential oils. When applied to the skin, some citrus essential oils can react with sunlight (UV light) and cause a sensitivity reaction. Please avoid sun/UV light for 12–48 hours after applying lemon and orange essential oils topically.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep away from the eyes, mucous membranes, inner ear or sensitive skin. Do not apply undiluted oils directly on skin. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.