Orange Essential Oil
Helps to relax and relieve with a citrus smell that promotes calmness
The natural oils found in plants have been used for centuries by cultures all over the world for their fragrance and benefits. Our amazing botanicals can be diffused, inhaled or applied topically to help support your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellness.
Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
Country of Origin: U.S.A.
Parts Used: Peel
Extraction Method: Cold pressed
Blends With: Eucalyptus, lemon and lavender oil
- Add a few drops to a sachet and hang in your closet to keep your clothes smelling great.
- Can be used to freshen your children’s room with a calming aroma.
- Place a few drops in an open box of baking soda and put in your refrigerator to leave it smelling fresh.
- Add a few drops to your floor cleaner to freshen any space.
- May cause sensitivity to sunlight when used topically.
You will find that Mannatech essential oils are some of the highest quality available. To maintain this quality, we recommend you store them in a cool, dark place.
Our fragrant essential oils are:
- Free of solvents, preservatives and synthetics
- Not tested on animals
- Meets IRFA standards
Mannatech essential oils meet stringent quality specifications and are put through a number of quality tests for identity and purity, including:
- Optical Rotation and Refractive Index Testing
- Specific Gravity Testing
- Organoleptic testing (color, appearance, odor)
FOR SAFETY: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before using essential oils. When applied to the skin, some citrus essential oils can react with sunlight (UV light) and cause a sensitivity reaction. Please avoid sun/UV light for 12–48 hours after applying lemon and orange essential oils topically.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep away from the eyes, mucous membranes, inner ear or sensitive skin. Do not apply undiluted oils directly on skin. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.