Sweet Almond and Aloe Carrier Oil
Features soothing properties that leave your skin hydrated and refreshed
Only Mannatech offers carrier oils specifically formulated to provide Glyconutrients, specifically extracted from aloe vera. This key ingredient is a conditioning agent that acts both to lubricate the skin surface and to increase water content to the top layers of the skin to give you a healthy glow.
The nourishing fatty acids in our Sweet Almond and Aloe carrier oil provide rich, skin-nurturing qualities making it especially beneficial to those with dry-skin.
- Slow absorption makes it the perfect massage oil.
- Rich, moisturizing and non-greasy finish.
- Nutrient rich, almond oil has been used for centuries to smooth and soften skin and hair.
Botanical Name: Prunas amygdalus Batsch, Aloe barbadensis
Carrier oils do not evaporate or have a strong aroma, making them an excellent medium to reduce the concentration of essential oils without altering their beneficial properties. Because essential oils contain the natural fragrance and characteristics of the botanicals from which they are derived, many of them are too strong to apply directly to the skin without the use of a carrier oil.
Sweet Almond and Aloe carrier oil can be used to dilute and calm essential oils that will be applied topically. These carrier oils will ensure that essential oils, when applied, are comfortable to the skin.
Before applying to the skin, dilute the essential oil with the carrier oil using the following guidelines:
- Children ages 4 and over and those with sensitive skin; blend 1 teaspoon of carrier oil for every 1 drop of essential oil.
- Adults with normal skin; blend 1 teaspoon of carrier oil for every 2 drops of essential oil.
Please note that vegetable shortening, butter, margarine or petroleum derivatives (such as mineral oil, baby oil and petroleum jelly) should never be used as carrier oils.