Free Shipping on every subscription over $199
Whole-food nutrition is important to help keep your body clean and promote optimal health. We’ve compiled a few recipes here to help you get started with healthy meal planning.
TruHealth Signature Smoothie
Although our TruPlenish Shake is amazing on its own, you can experiment with adding different fruits and vegetables. Smoothies are incorporated every day on the 30-Day program, so it’s important that what you make pleases your palate! Personalize the following recipe with your favorite fruit(s), or experiment with a variety outside of your “normal.” The fruit to vegetable ratio in each smoothie must be 1:2.
- 2 scoops of the TruPlenish Nutritional Shake (chocolate or vanilla)
- ½–1 cup fruit of your choice (frozen berries work great)
- 2 cup(s) chopped, organic kale leaves with tough stems removed, or spinach
- 6 ice cubes (for a more frozen texture)
- 1 cup water, coconut water or almond milk
- ½ teaspoon or pinch of stevia or xylitol
- ½ tablespoon healthy fat (we recommend coconut oil or flax seed)
Instructions: In a blender, combine fruit, kale/spinach, ice cubes, water, stevia, healthy fat and the TruPLENISH Nutritional Shake. Pulse a few times, then purée until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.
You can add 1 scoop of NutriVerus™ powder and 1 scoop of OsoLean® powder to give your smoothie an extra boost! Add water, unsweetened almond milk or coconut water to taste.
- 2 scoops of the Vanilla TruPLENISH Nutritional Shake
- 1 medium, organic pear, peeled if desired
- 2 cups chopped organic kale leaves with tough stems removed
- 1–1½ cup(s) water
- 12 ice cubes (use less for a less frozen texture)
Directions: Place pears, kale, water and ice cubes in a blender. Add TruPLENISH Nutritional Shake powder and pulse a few times, then purée until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.
Serve and enjoy!
- 1 teaspoon carob powder or 100% cocoa powder
- 4 teaspoons coconut oil (liquid state)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of stevia
- 4 teaspoons almond flour/meal
Directions: In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together using a spoon or hand mixer. After the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, enjoy this treat in one of two ways (or both!): Serve as a pudding at room temperature or after refrigerating for 10–20 minutes. Or, from the bowl, arrange tablespoon-size helpings onto wax paper. Place wax paper into freezer and wait approximately 10 minutes for the portions to harden into miniature chocolate bars.
Vegetable Stir Fry
- Fresh or frozen broccoli, cauliflower, portobello mushrooms, shredded red or green cabbage
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic (more or less to taste)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion (more or less to taste)
- 2–4 tablespoons coconut or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice (more or less to taste)
- Herbs/spices to taste
Directions: Sauté garlic and onion in oil until lightly browned. Add vegetables, frequently stirring for about 10 minutes. Reduce heat and add lemon/lime juice. Add herbs and spices to taste. Serve and enjoy!
- 4 salmon fillets, 6 oz. each
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Directions: Heat broiler with rack 4 inches from heat. Rinse salmon and pat dry with paper towels. Place salmon on a broiler pan and drizzle 2 tablespoons of lemon juice over top. Season with sea salt and pepper. Broil until salmon is just cooked but still moist (should flake with fork), 8–9 minutes. Remove the salmon’s skin. In a medium bowl, stir together remaining 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, oil, dill and basil. Spoon the sauce over the salmon and serve immediately. This makes more than one meal.
Tuna or Chicken Avocado Salad
- 1 tuna steak (cooked and flaked) or 1 chicken breast (diced/shredded)
- ½ apple (red)
- 1 avocado (ripe)
- ½ celery stalk
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- ½ cup red onion
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper (to taste)
Directions: In a large bowl, mash up avocado with the back of a fork or a potato masher. Add in tuna/chicken, celery, red onion and apple. Mix well. Add in lemon juice, dill, cumin, salt and pepper. Mix well. Will keep up to one week in refrigerator.
- TruHealth Signature Chocolate
- Raw veggies (carrots, celery, sliced bell pepper, cauliflower, etc.) with hummus
- Handful of nuts (any variety)
- Kale chips
- Hard boiled egg
Soaking nuts before consuming them can improve the flavor and can also help aid the ability of digestion by improving nutrient absorption.