Free Shipping on every subscription over $224.99
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Mannatech does not own or control or to people that Mannatech does not employ or manage.
Mannatech may use “cookie” technology to obtain non-personal information from its online visitors. Cookies are information files that your web browser automatically places from your computer when you visit a web site. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configured not to accept them or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. We do not extract personal information in this process nor do we provide this information to third parties. Cookies allow us to customize your user interface to speed up the navigation process and to make the site experience more meaningful, fun and efficient. If your browser is configured to reject cookies, you will not be able to utilize the features of our Site.
Information Gathering and Use
- Mannatech collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Mannatech account, when you use certain Mannatech products or services, when you visit Mannatech pages and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- If you register to become a Mannatech Independent Associate or Preferred Customer, we may ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, social security number and/or tax identification number. Once you register with Mannatech and sign in to our services, you are no longer anonymous.
- Mannatech also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Mannatech cookie information and the page you requested.
- Mannatech uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services (including fulfilling requests for information), and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- MANNATECH RESTRICTS ACCESS TO NONPUBLIC INFORMATION ABOUT ITS INDEPENDENT ASSOCIATES AND PREFERRED CUSTOMERS TO THOSE PERSONS EMPLOYED BY OR CONTRACTED WITH MANNATECH WHO HAVE A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS NEED TO KNOW THAT INFORMATION IN ORDER TO PROVIDE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO ITS INDEPENDENT ASSOCIATES AND PREFERRED CUSTOMERS.
- Mannatech will not sell, rent or exchange your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Mannatech may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process;
- We find that your actions on our Site violate the Mannatech Site Terms or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Your Privacy Rights and Choices
TRANSPARENCY, ACCESS, CORRECTION, AND DELETION
Depending on where you reside and other legal limitations, you may have the right to (1) request more information about the categories and specific pieces of personal data we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you, (2) request access to your personal data, (3) request deletion of your personal data, (4) request correction of inaccurate personal data, and (5) opt out of certain processing activities. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise any of your privacy rights.
DELETION REQUEST RIGHTS
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
To exercise the access, data portability, data correction, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Emailing us at CPRA@mannatech.com
- Calling us at 800-281-4469
- Signing into your account and complete the form.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. Your request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
RESPONSE TIMING AND FORMAT
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We do not solicit personal information from or market to persons under the age of 18.
Certain portions of the Site may require registration. If you register with the Site, you will receive a password and account number upon completing the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Mannatech of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- Your Mannatech Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Mannatech uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Opinions, forecasts, projections, guidance or other statements other than statements of historical fact, contained herein reflect only our current views about future events, plans, objectives, strategies, targets, beliefs or financial performance and are considered forward-looking statements. This web site may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or the Securities Act, or Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, or the Exchange Act, or the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements may reflect management’s current views and beliefs but are subject to various risks and uncertainties that may be outside our control. In some cases, forward-looking statements may be identified by terminology such as “may,” “will,” “should,” “could,” “expects,” “plans,” “intends,” “anticipates,” “believes,” “estimates,” “approximates,” “predicts,” “potential” or “continue” or the negative of such terms and other comparable terminology. We caution that actual results, plans or developments could materially differ from those expressed in or implied by such statements herein due to a change in assumptions, economic influences, various risk factors, including but not limited to such risk factors described in our SEC filings. Although we believe that the expectations and statements reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, we caution and cannot guarantee any of the statements related to future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements. Moreover, neither we nor anyone else assumes responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of such forward-looking statements.
In the instance in which the Materials on the Site are available in several languages and there are inconsistencies between the content of the different texts, the version in English will prevail.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site. If any provision of these Site Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Site Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, California law requires us to disclose the following additional information with respect to our collection, use, and disclosure of personal data. If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”).
In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from our consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statue (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e))||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||YES|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||YES|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||NO|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, termal, olfactory, or similar information.||YES|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||NO|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the California law’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from documents that you provide to us related to the services for which you engage us.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our website. For example, from submissions through our website portal or website usage details collected automatically.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide the Services (e.g., account servicing and maintenance, order processing and fulfillment, customer service, advertising and marketing, analytics, and communication about the Services).
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our website, products, and services.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the laws.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose only to better serve you. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. We do not allow third parties who purchase the personal information we hold from to resell it unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales.
Your California Rights and Choices
Please refer to above “Your Privacy Rights and Choices” section for more information about your privacy rights and how to exercise them.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights. Unless permitted by applicable laws, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by applicable laws that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any law-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to CPRA@mannatech.com.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.